ABOUT THE JOB
We are looking for service industry experienced individuals to lead our crew members in daily tasks. You'll be making boards in our kitchen, along with assisting in event catering. Each day is different! There is a lot of potential to grow in this position as we are a small, steadily growing business.
- Perform all front and back of house functions including but not limited to opening + closing procedures, maintaining cleanliness standards, preparing all food and beverage items to standards.
- Assigning duties to specific employees based on role and skill
- Supervising employees and assisting with tasks as necessary
- Managing employees requests and transgressions
- Training new and current team members on tasks
- Handling customer issues and managing conflicts
- Adhering to company policies and health, safety and employment standards
- Be proficient in all Shopify POS functions including attention to detail taking guest orders, trouble shooting printers and other technical issues
- Ensure that team members adhere to meal and break, food and beverage & dress code policies.
- Customer service skills
- Team leadership skills
- TABC certified
- Food Safety Handler's certified
- Appreciation for cheese, wine and food in general
JOB TYPE: Part-time
Pay: Starting $14.00 / hour