ABOUT THE JOB
Crew members play an important roll at YaYaYum Boards. Responsible for assisting a team of restaurant staff in preparing orders and interacting with customers. Their duties include greeting customers and inputting their order requests into a computer system, working as part of an assembly line to cook and package orders and maintaining a clean workspace by sanitizing surfaces before, during and after shifts.
- Work and communicate effectively with co-workers and management.
- Arrive for your shift on time.
- Respond to questions, concerns, and complaints from customers, vendors, or clients.
- Conduct administrative duties and errands as required.
- Escalate any problems or complaints to the relevant supervisor or manager.
- Prioritize important tasks and manage your time effectively.
- Man and operate equipment relative to your role.
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Customer service skills
- Team leadership skills
- Food Safety Handler's certified
- Appreciation for cheese, wine and food in general
JOB TYPE: Part-time
Pay: Starting $12.00 / hr