Learn the tips & tricks of building your own charcuterie board before the holidays approach! Join us for a night of charcuterie and fun at our storefront in Downtown Grapevine.
DURING CHECKOUT (PLEASE READ)
- WRITE ANY ALLERGIES IN THE CHECKOUT SECTION
DISREGARD THE CHECKOUT SECTION. JUST CLICK "STORE PICKUP" AND CHOOSE THE DATE OF YOUR WORKSHOP
- IF WANTING TO SIT WITH SOMEONE, EITHER PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS TOGETHER OR WRITE THEM IN THE CHECKOUT NOTES. Please note we are not able to seat you together if you do not let us know ahead of time who is in your party.
- 1 drink ticket (applicable for any of our wines by the glass or other beverages in our cooler)
- 20+ ingredients to create a 10" x 10" charcuterie board (serving 2-4) that can either be enjoyed after the workshop or packaged by our staff for you to take home after
- Insider knowledge from our owner on purchasing the best cheeses, meats & accoutrements for your at home boards, the secret formula of how much to buy and the best tools to use
- Visual step by step infographic, supply list and perfect bite pairing recommendations to take home with you
- Live Demo and light bites offered throughout the class
- Wine pairing recommendations
- Duration of workshop is roughly 1 hour however we will leave our inside open exclusively for guests to sit and enjoy a glass of wine and relax while shopping and eating for the 2 hours
- We will have wine to purchase by the glass and bottle (for ages 21 and up)
- Located at 112 E. Texas Street, Downtown Grapevine - there is additional parking behind the store
Limited seats available, group seating is not guaranteed. Tickets are non-refundable. 2 day minimum notice for an in-store credit.
local delivery is available within 25 miles of Grapevine and with a 24 hour notice